8 New Benefits All Americans Should Claim In 2021
The majority of Americans have never claimed these benefits and special programs. Most are missing out simply because they don’t know these benefits exist. That’s why we put together this list of the top benefits and discounts available for Americans in 2021.
Average American can put an extra $5,000 back into their pockets this year simply by using the special programs listed below.
1. Collecting Social Security? Boost Your Benefits by $900 a Month
You could increase your Social Security benefits by $900 a month by taking advantage of a do-over strategy. A little-known tax law allows you to halt your current benefits, pay back all you collected interest-free, and restart your benefits at a new, much higher rate based on your current age.
Here’s how it works: Let’s say you qualify for full benefits of $1,600 a month at your normal retirement age of 66, but you decide to begin collecting your benefits at 62. Your retirement benefits will be reduced by 25% for the rest of your life — to $1,200 a month, in this example — because you’ll be collecting a smaller benefit for a longer period of time. On the other hand, if you delay collecting benefits, you will receive an 8% boost for every year beyond your normal retirement age until you reach 70, when your maximum benefit will be 132% of what you would have received at age 66. In this example, you would receive about $2,100 a month at 70 — a $900 difference. Be sure to crunch the numbers and speak with a qualified advisor to make sure this is the right decision for you.
2. Special Program Gives $250,000 in Life Insurance for Just $15/month!
If you have any family, life insurance is a must. Most people don’t have savings large enough for their family to pay off their mortgage, cover living expenses, and pay for final expenses — never mind ensuring your loved ones don’t inherit your debts.
Life insurance companies know all of this and the bigger the policy, the more they profit. They’ve been getting away with charging high rates for years – but that’s all coming to an end.
Thanks to a new special program, there is now a way to get a rock solid, yet very inexpensive life insurance policy from top providers. Thanks to this amazing website it’s easy to see and compare plans, regardless of age or medical history. The best part is it’s totally free!
Even if you already have a policy, it can find comparable plans at a much much lower price. You could easily end up saving 70% on life insurance!
No medical check and instant approval policies are also available for every adult even if you have been denied in the past.Click Here To Learn More
3. Never Pay For Costly Home Repairs Out-of-Pocket Again
Unexpected home repairs can be catastrophic to the finances of most seniors who are on a fixed monthly budget. Your home insurance will not cover your refrigerator, stove or washing machine breaking down unexpectedly. Same goes for your heater in the winter or AC unit in the summer, if it breaks, you have to pay the heavy repair bill.
The good news is that there is now a new Home Warranty Program available for seniors that can help protect you from unexpected home repair bills & save you thousands on repairs. Appliances, AC’s, heaters, roofing repairs, etc. – they are all covered under the program. If they cannot fix it, they will replace it, its simple + saving seniors thousands.Click Here To Learn More
4. $0 Electric Bills? Federal Program Pays Homeowners To Go Solar
Did you know that some people are totally eliminating their power bills in 2021? Americans are taking advantage of a little-known government program which is paying them thousands to switch to solar. You are thinking what's the catch? The catch is that only some zip codes qualify for this program.
The program provides subsidies and rebates that can cover most of the costs associated with installing solar panels. In fact, the average tax break gives back over $5,000 for installing solar panels.
But the benefits don't end there. Once homeowners go solar, their energy bill is drastically reduced — often to $0 or close to it. It can save you thousands of dollars in the long run. You can bet the energy companies are not too thrilled about that.
It's very easy and completely free to check if your zip code qualifies. Homeowners can instantly check if their zip code qualifies for free and be on their way to eliminating electric bills. Check If My Area Qualifies
5. Get a Discount on Food
- Albertsons: On the first Wednesday of every month, you may take 10% off your purchase (55+)
- Kohl’s: 15% off on Wednesdays (60+)
- Walgreens - up to 30% off every Tuesday (55+) with their Balance Rewards program
- Walmart: Walmart offers very few discounts to seniors. Some locations can offer reduced costs to seniors some days each week.
- Fred Meyer Senior Discount: 10% – 15%, depending on department, first Tuesday of each month for customers 55 or older.
- McDonald’s: discounts on coffee and beverages (55+)
- Subway: 10% off (60+) varies by location
- Chilli's: 10% off (55+)
6. Get A Senior Discount On Your Car Insurance (Save $600/year or more)
Did you know that depending on your age, driving record and other factors you could get a huge discount on car insurance?
If you’re paying over $50/month for car insurance, there’s a good chance you’re paying more than you need to. It’s quite common for this to occur, as most seniors simply keep their same old policy in place… and those rates can creep up over time without really noticing.
Most seniors are not taking advantage of the multiple discounts available to them when it comes to car insurance. And the reason is that most seniors don’t even know about these discounts. Click here to learn how you can save up to $600 on your car insurance.
[button $link="http://link.improveinsurance.com/3f508bd5-2c11-4d4a-b0d8-f2dcba302f37?offer=carinsurance&camp=" $text="Click Here To Learn More" $target=“_blank”]
7. Homeowners In Eligible Zip Codes Get $1,632/yr Back On Their Home Insurance
A new special program is helping thousands of savvy homeowners get up-to $1,632/year back on their home insurance. Has your insurance provider told you about this?
The truth is that everyone needs homeowners insurance, and the insurance companies know that. But how often do you actually get to use your insurance? Most probably not enough to make up for the cost year after year. Home insurance should not be expensive.
Here’s something most people don’t know about home insurance: Homeowners insurance is actually inexpensive, but most people are paying way too much. In fact, most homeowners can now get an average $1,632 taken off their annual bill for the same or even better coverage than they have now at a much lower rate by using this popular website.
In just 30 seconds, you can search available rates from the top insurance providers that compete to give you the lowest rate allowing you to get a big discount on a great coverage. Many readers are reporting that they’re able cut their home insurance in half just by using this free website to compare quotes.Get My Free Quote
8. Get a Discount When Eating Out
- Arby's - 55 and up get a 10% discount or a free drink
- Applebee's - 60 and up get 10% to 15% off at participating locations.
- McDonald’s: discounts on coffee and beverages (55+)
- Whataburger: free drink with purchase of a meal, depending on location (55+)
- Wendy’s: give free coffee or other discounts depending on location
- Denny’s: offers a 55+ menu with smaller portions, and better prices
- IHOP – 10% discount (55+) and a menu for people aged 55 and over at participating locations
- Subway: 10% off (60+) varies by location
- Papa John’s Senior Discount: check with your local stores (no standard senior discount policy)
- Old Country Buffet: Daily discounts for seniors (55+)
- Friendly’s Restaurants: 10% off meal w/ free coffee at breakfast or free small sunday during non-breakfast hours
- KFC: free small drink with any meal depending on location (55+)
- Burger King: 10% discount on purchase depending on location (60+)
Bonus #1: Shopping Discounts
- Banana Republic: 10% off (62+)
- Clarks: 10% off (62+)
- CVS Pharmacy: Those enrolled in the CVS ExtraCare Savings and Rewards program can save more with coupons in-store and online via the ExtraCare Coupon Center.
- Costco Member Prescription Program: You and your family members can save up to 80% (at time of sale) with the Costco Member Prescription Program. If you have no prescription drug insurance, or if you do and it does not cover all your prescription medications – this the program that will help you save loads.
- Kohl's: 15% off (60+) on Wednesdays, in store only.
- Michael's: 10% off your entire purchase every day (55+).
- Ross Stores: 10% off every Tuesday (55+)
- Stein Mart: 20% off red dot/clearance items first Monday of the month (55+)
- Target: Limited access to senior discounts is available at Target. However, some locations may offer discounts on specific days for various events.
- Walgreens: “Seniors Day” once a month, varying by location. Discounts are available for Balance Rewards card members (55+). Discounts include 20% off in store or 10% off online.
- Walmart Pharmacy Services: The company offers low-cost generic prescription medications, $4 refills for generics, branded drugs, and even pet medications. Check Walmart drug list to see how much you can save on your medications.
Bonus #2: Homeowners Are Using This New “Roof Replacement” Service To Get a New Roof
Homeowners should never have to pay full price for roof repairs again. In the past roofing work could cost a fortune. Worse yet, a bad roof can lead to tremendous damage, mold, animal infestation and other expensive situations that could be avoided with proper home maintenance.
No doubt replacing a home’s roof is an easy thing to put off “until next season,” especially since traditionally the cost could come with quite the price tag.
But thanks to this brilliant new website, it no longer has to cost homeowners an arm and a leg to get the roof replaced or repaired. In fact, homeowners that use the site will never have to pay full price for roof repairs again.
Now homeowners can get their roof replaced while saving thousands of dollars in the process by taking advantage of all special discounts, rebates and incentives available in their area.
Every homeowner should check to see how cheap it can be to get a new roof in their area.Enter ZIP to Check Eligibility Here
Bonus #3: Travel Discounts
- American Airlines: There are various senior discounts that apply to various trips. Call to find out which are available.
- Amtrak: Senior pricing is available for most Amtrak locations. This ranges from 10 to 15 percent off.
- Southwest Airlines: Seniors over 65 who are traveling with Southwest Airlines may be eligible for Senior Fares. These are available online and for international and domestic travel. You can also purchase Senior Fares through a customer service representative at the airline or a travel agency. You will need to arrive early at the gate to be able to prove your age in order to be checked in for your flight.
- United Airlines: United offers discounted prices for flights for seniors over 65. Seniors need to select the Over 65 category when purchasing tickets online or with a customer service agent. Discounts vary depending on the flight and location.
- Marriott – 15% discount (62+). You can book online or call and ask for the senior discount
- Hyatt Hotels – up to 50% off in participating locations. To qualify for this deal you have to make a reservation in advance and book for two people (60+)
These special programs can easily save you $1000’s of dollars every year. Claim them before some of them expire this %current_month% and start saving right away!
That's it! If you found this list helpful, please share it with your friends and people who you think this would help.
American Seniors Should Do This To Protect Themselves From The “Coming Crash in the U.S. Dollar”
Yale University Stephen Roach sent shockwaves through the financial community this week when he wrote a story for Bloomberg titled: “How the Coming Crash in the Dollar Will Unfold.” And Roach is not the only financial expert warning Americans to pay attention to what’s happening to our currency. Porter Stansberry, who started America’s most successful financial research firm more than 20 years ago, says:
“Today, every savvy wealthy person I know is desperately seeking a way out of our corrupt and bankrupt global financial system and the U.S. dollar. And it’s fascinating how they’re doing it. What we’re ultimately looking at here will be the biggest transfer of wealth in the history of mankind — bigger than any political revolution by a huge margin.”
Stansberry is well known in the investment world for not only identifying many of the decade’s biggest winners (he recommended Amazon at $59 and Paypal before it soared 800%) but also many of the biggest busts, including the collapse of GM, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and many others.
And today Stansberry says a huge currency shift is underway, and will definitely affect you and your money. That’s why Stansberry went on camera for 10 minutes from his corner office (click here to watch) to explain the full U.S. dollar story, and the 3 critical steps every American should now take.
I strongly encourage you to take a few minutes to get the facts for yourself. But consider yourself warned: Stansberry does not pull punches. In just the first few minutes of his video, he takes on some of the most “politically incorrect” subjects in America today.
I guarantee watching Stansberry’s video will be worth your time. You can view it on his firm's website, here...
[button $link="http://click.gospect.com/3f508bd5-2c11-4d4a-b0d8-f2dcba302f37?offer=digerati&camp=" $target="_blank" $text="Click Here To Watch His Free Presentation"]