12 Discounts & Special Benefits All Americans Are Entitled To But Often Forget To Claim
How Savvy Americans Are Putting Thousands of Dollars A Year Back In Their Pocket With These Retirement Boosters
Over 80% of Americans have never claimed these amazing benefits and special programs available to them. Most are missing out simply because they don’t know these programs exist. That’s why we put together this list of the top benefits and special programs available for Americans in 2020.
1. Collecting Social Security? Boost Your Benefits by $900 a Month
You could increase your Social Security benefits by $900 a month by taking advantage of a do-over strategy. A little-known tax law allows you to halt your current benefits, pay back all you collected interest-free, and restart your benefits at a new, much higher rate based on your current age.
Here’s how it works: Let’s say you qualify for full benefits of $1,600 a month at your normal retirement age of 66, but you decide to begin collecting your benefits at 62. Your retirement benefits will be reduced by 25% for the rest of your life — to $1,200 a month, in this example — because you’ll be collecting a smaller benefit for a longer period of time. On the other hand, if you delay collecting benefits, you will receive an 8% credit for every year beyond your normal retirement age until you reach 70, when your maximum benefit will be 132% of what you would have received at age 66. In this example, you would receive about $2,100 a month at 70 — a $900 difference. Be sure to crunch the numbers and speak with a qualified advisor to make sure this is the right decision for you.
2. Never Pay Another Electric Bill Again — Federal Program Pays Homeowners To Go Solar And And Enjoy $0 Electric Bills
Here’s something the power company doesn’t want you to know. A little-known government program allows qualifies homeowners who live in these specific zip codes to receive $1,000’s in Government funding to install solar panels.
The program is called the Federal Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit, which provides subsidies and rebates that can cover the costs to go solar and get rid of the electric company once and for all. In fact, the average tax break gives back $6,280 for installing solar panels.
Has your power company told you that? Most likely not. That's because once homeowners go solar, their energy bill is drastically reduced — often to $0 or close to it. You can bet the energy companies are not too thrilled about that.
Homeowners can check if their home code qualifies here and be on their way to eliminating electric bills.
3. Americans With $20,000 or More in Credit Card Debt Use This Brilliant Debt Payoff Plan
With the skyrocketing cost of living in the United States, more and more people are struggling with financial debt than ever before. And with interest rates snowballing the amount owed, paying your credit card balance can seem like a trap that can never be escaped. Thankfully, there's a solution.
If you owe more than $20,000 in credit card debt, this proven debt relief program can greatly reduce the amount of money you owe. This program can resolve your debt without a loan – allowing you to become totally debt-free in just 24 – 48 months.
So if you carry $20,000 or more in credit card debt, click here to see if you qualify for reduced payments!
4. Government Stimulus Program Gives $3,252 Each Year In House Payment Reduction
Millions of homeowners are getting huge savings on their monthly mortgage bill thanks to the new Federal Mortgage Stimulus program, and not surprisingly banks aren't too happy about that.
When homeowners visit FEDRateWatch.org website they are surprised to find out they qualify for a free government program that lowers their mortgage to astonishingly low rates and can reduce their mortgage payment by $3,252/year (271/month).
Homeowners that owe less than $625,000 will likely qualify for this brilliant government program. There’s no telling how soon this program will expire, so it’s suggested that homeowners complete the mortgage stimulus survey to check their eligibility right away. While the banks happily wait for the program to end, homeowners are advised to act quickly.
Most homeowners will qualify for this program and the process is very simple. So if reducing your payments by $3,252/year ($271/month), paying off your mortgage faster, or even taking some cash out would help you, it’s important to check your eligibility here. Checking your eligibility is quick and completely free!
5. Get a Discount On Groceries If You’re Over 55
If you’re over 55 here are some stores that give a regular senior discount – you just need to ask.
- Albertsons: On the first Wednesday of every month, you may take 10% off your Albertsons purchase (55+)
- Kohl’s: 15% off on Wednesdays (60+)
- American Discount Stores: For seniors 62 or more 10% off every Monday.
- Bi-Lo Senior Discounts: 5% off every Wednesday for customers 60 or older.
- Compare Foods Supermarket: 10% off every Wednesday (60+).
- DeCicco Family Markets: 5% off every Wednesday (60+).
- Fred Meyer Senior Discount: 10% – 15%, depending on department, first Tuesday of each month for customers 55 or older.
- Fry’s Food Stores: 10% off on the first Wednesday of every month (55 +).
- Harris Teeter: 5% off every Thursday (60+).
- New Seasons: 10% off every Wednesday most items (65+), 10% off every Tuesday for military.
- Uncle Guiseppe’s Marketplace: 5% off (65+ on Wednesdays).
6. Special Program Gives $250,000 in Life Insurance for Just $15/month!
If you have any family, life insurance is a must. Most people don’t have savings large enough for their family to pay off their mortgage, cover living expenses, and pay for final expenses — never mind ensuring your loved ones don’t inherit your debts.
Life insurance companies know all of this and the bigger the policy, the more they profit. They’ve been getting away with charging high rates for years – but that’s all coming to an end.
Thanks to a new special program, there is now a way to get a rock solid, yet very inexpensive life insurance policy from top providers. Thanks to this amazing website it’s easy to see and compare plans, regardless of age or medical history. The best part is it’s totally free!
Even if you already have a policy, it can find comparable plans at a much much lower price. You could easily end up saving 70% on life insurance!
No medical check and instant approval policies are also available for every adult even if you have been denied in the past.
7. Homeowners In Eligible Zip Codes Get $1,632/yr Back On Their Home Insurance
A new special program is helping thousands of savvy homeowners get up-to $1,632/year back on their home insurance. Has your insurance provider told you about this?
The truth is that everyone needs homeowners insurance, and the insurance companies know that. But how often do you actually get to use your insurance? Most probably not enough to make up for the cost year after year. Home insurance should not be expensive.
Here’s something most people don’t know about home insurance: Homeowners insurance is actually inexpensive, but most people are paying way too much. In fact, most homeowners can now get an average $1,632 taken off their annual bill for the same or even better coverage than they have now at a much lower rate by using this popular website.
In just 30 seconds, you can search available rates from the top insurance providers that compete to give you the lowest rate allowing you to get a big discount on a great coverage. Many readers are reporting that they’re able cut their home insurance in half just by using this free website to compare quotes.
8. Increase Your Social Security Payments
Try these strategies to maximize your Social Security payments:
Work until your full retirement age: You need to claim Social Security at your full retirement age, which is 66 or 67 for most current workers, to get your full payments. Monthly payments are permanently reduced for people who sign up for Social Security before their full retirement age.
Delay claiming until age 70: After your full retirement age, payments will increase by about 8 percent for each year you delay claiming Social Security up until age 70. After age 70, there is no additional benefit for waiting to sign up for Social Security.
Claim spousal payments: Spouses may claim benefits based on their own work record or up to 50 percent of the higher earner’s benefit, whichever is higher. If you were married for at least 10 years, you can also claim Social Security benefits based on an ex-spouse’s work record.
Include family: If you have dependent children under age 19, you may be able to secure additional Social Security payments for them worth up to one half of your full retirement benefit to certain annual limits.
9. Never Pay For Costly Home Repairs Out-of-Pocket Again
Unexpected home repairs can be catastrophic to the finances of most Americans in these turbulent times. Your home insurance will not cover your refrigerator, stove or washing machine breaking down unexpectedly. Same goes for your heater in the winter or AC unit in the summer, if it breaks, you have to pay the heavy repair bill.
The good news is that there is now a new Home Warranty Program available for Americans that can help protect you from unexpected home repair bills & save you thousands on repairs. Appliances, AC’s, heaters, roofing repairs, etc. – they are all covered under the program. If they cannot fix it, they will replace it, its simple + saving Americans thousands.
10. Homeowners Are Using This New “Roof Replacement” Service To Get a New Roof
Homeowners should never have to pay full price for roof repairs again. In the past roofing work could cost a fortune. Worse yet, a bad roof can lead to tremendous damage, mold, animal infestation and other expensive situations that could be avoided with proper home maintenance.
No doubt replacing a home’s roof is an easy thing to put off “until next season,” especially since traditionally the cost could come with quite the price tag.
But thanks to this brilliant new website, it no longer has to cost homeowners an arm and a leg to get the roof replaced or repaired. In fact, homeowners that use the site will never have to pay full price for roof repairs again.
Now homeowners can get their roof replaced while saving thousands of dollars in the process by taking advantage of all special discounts, rebates and incentives available in their area.
Every homeowner should check to see how cheap it can be to get a new roof in their area.
11. Enjoy These Discounts When Eating Out
- McDonald’s: discounts on coffee and beverages (55+)
- Whataburger: free drink with purchase of a meal, depending on location (55+)
- Wendy’s: give free coffee or other discounts depending on location
- Denny’s: offers a 55+ menu with smaller portions, and better prices
- IHOP – 10% discount (55+) and a menu for people aged 55 and over at participating locations
- Subway: 10% off (60+) varies by location
- Papa John’s Senior Discount: check with your local stores (no standard senior discount policy)
- Old Country Buffet: Daily discounts for seniors (55+)
- Friendly’s Restaurants: 10% off meal w/ free coffee at breakfast or free small sunday during non-breakfast hours
- KFC: free small drink with any meal depending on location (55+)
- Burger King: 10% discount on purchase depending on location (60+)
12. These Special Programs Can Easily Save You $1000’s Of Dollars Every Year. Claim Before They Expire This August!
That's it! If you found this list helpful, please share it with your friends and people who you think this would help.