12 Special Programs Americans Are Using To Put $5,000+ Into Their Pockets
78% of Americans have never used these special programs available to them. Most are missing out simply because they don’t know these programs exist. That’s why we put together this list of the top programs available for people over 50.
Recent data indicates that an average American can put an extra $5,000 back into their pocket this %current_month% simply by using the special programs below.
1. Owe More Than $20,000 in Credit Card Debt or Personal Loans? Use This Brilliant Debt Relief Program
Because of the pandemic and skyrocketing cost of living in the United States, more and more people are struggling with financial debt than ever before. And with interest rates snowballing the amount owed, paying your credit card balance can seem like a trap that can never be escaped. Thankfully, there's a solution.
If you owe more than $20,000 in credit card debt or personal loans, this proven debt relief program can greatly reduce the amount of money you owe. This program can resolve your debt without a loan – allowing you to become totally debt-free in just 24 – 48 months.
So if you carry $20,000 or more in credit card debt or personal loans, click here to see if you qualify for reduced payments!
2. Government Stimulus Program Gives $3,252/Year In House Payment Reduction
Millions of homeowners are getting huge savings on their monthly mortgage bill thanks to the new Federal Mortgage Stimulus program, and not surprisingly banks aren't too happy about that.
When homeowners visit FEDRateWatch.org website they are surprised to find out they qualify for a free government program that lowers their mortgage to astonishingly low rates and can reduce their mortgage payment by $3,252/year (271/month) as early as this %current_month%.
Homeowners that owe less than $625,000 will likely qualify for this brilliant government program. There’s no telling how soon this program will expire, so it’s suggested that homeowners complete the mortgage stimulus survey to check their eligibility right away. While the banks happily wait for the program to end, homeowners are advised to act quickly.
Most homeowners will qualify for this program and the process is very simple. So if reducing your payments by $3,252/year ($271/month), paying off your mortgage faster, or even taking some cash out would help you, it’s important to check your eligibility here. Checking your eligibility is quick and completely free!
3. Homeowners In Eligible Zip Codes Get $1,632/yr Back On Their Home Insurance
A new special program is helping thousands of savvy homeowners get up-to $1,632/year back on their home insurance. Has your insurance provider told you about this?
The truth is that everyone needs homeowners insurance, and the insurance companies know that. But how often do you actually get to use your insurance? Most probably not enough to make up for the cost year after year. Home insurance should not be expensive.
Here’s something most people don’t know about home insurance: Homeowners insurance is actually inexpensive, but most people are paying way too much. In fact, most homeowners can now get an average $1,632 taken off their annual bill for the same or even better coverage than they have now at a much lower rate by using this popular website.
In just 30 seconds, you can search available rates from the top insurance providers that compete to give you the lowest rate allowing you to get a big discount on a great coverage. Many readers are reporting that they’re able cut their home insurance in half just by using this free website to compare quotes.
4. Collecting Social Security? Boost Your Benefits by $900 a Month
You could increase your Social Security benefits by $900 a month by taking advantage of a do-over strategy. A little-known tax law allows you to halt your current benefits, pay back all you collected interest-free, and restart your benefits at a new, much higher rate based on your current age.
Here’s how it works: Let’s say you qualify for full benefits of $1,600 a month at your normal retirement age of 66, but you decide to begin collecting your benefits at 62. Your retirement benefits will be reduced by 25% for the rest of your life — to $1,200 a month, in this example — because you’ll be collecting a smaller benefit for a longer period of time. On the other hand, if you delay collecting benefits, you will receive an 8% credit for every year beyond your normal retirement age until you reach 70, when your maximum benefit will be 132% of what you would have received at age 66. In this example, you would receive about $2,100 a month at 70 — a $900 difference. Be sure to crunch the numbers and speak with a qualified advisor to make sure this is the right decision for you.
5. Get a Discount On Your Car Insurance (Save $610/year)
Did you know that depending on your age, driving record and many other factors you could get a huge discount on car insurance?
If you’re paying over $50/month for car insurance, there’s a good chance you’re paying more than you need to. Usually most Americans simply keep their same old policy in place every year and those rates can creep up over time without really noticing.
Most drivers are not taking advantage of the multiple discounts available to them when it comes to car insurance. And the reason is that most people don’t even know about these discounts. Click here to learn how you can save up to $610 on your car insurance.
[button $link="http://click.gospect.com/103db50b-28ec-486d-b284-c540bb8f2696?offer=carinsurance&camp=" $text="Click Here To Learn More" $target=“_blank”]
6. Never Pay For Costly Home Repairs Out-of-Pocket Again
Unexpected home repairs can be catastrophic to the finances of most Americans in these turbulent times. Your home insurance will not cover your refrigerator, stove or washing machine breaking down unexpectedly. Same goes for your heater in the winter or AC unit in the summer, if it breaks, you have to pay the heavy repair bill.
The good news is that there is now a new Home Warranty Program available for Americans that can help protect you from unexpected home repair bills & save you thousands on repairs. Appliances, AC’s, heaters, roofing repairs, etc. – they are all covered under the program. If they cannot fix it, they will replace it, its simple + saving Americans thousands.
7. Never Pay Another Electric Bill Again — Federal Program Pays Homeowners To Go Solar And And Enjoy $0 Electric Bills
Here’s something the power company doesn’t want you to know. A little-known government program allows qualifies homeowners who live in these specific zip codes to receive $1,000’s in Government funding to install solar panels.
The program is called the Federal Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit, which provides subsidies and rebates that can cover the costs to go solar and get rid of the electric company once and for all. In fact, the average tax break gives back $6,280 for installing solar panels.
Has your power company told you that? Most likely not. That's because once homeowners go solar, their energy bill is drastically reduced — often to $0 or close to it. You can bet the energy companies are not too thrilled about that.
Homeowners can check if their home code qualifies here and be on their way to eliminating electric bills.
8. Special Program Gives $250,000 in Life Insurance for Just $15/month!
If you have any family, life insurance is a must. Most people don’t have savings large enough for their family to pay off their mortgage, cover living expenses, and pay for final expenses — never mind ensuring your loved ones don’t inherit your debts.
Life insurance companies know all of this and the bigger the policy, the more they profit. They’ve been getting away with charging high rates for years – but that’s all coming to an end.
Thanks to a new special program, there is now a way to get a rock solid, yet very inexpensive life insurance policy from top providers. Thanks to this amazing website it’s easy to see and compare plans, regardless of age or medical history. The best part is it’s totally free!
Even if you already have a policy, it can find comparable plans at a much much lower price. You could easily end up saving 70% on life insurance!
No medical check and instant approval policies are also available for every adult even if you have been denied in the past.
9. Increase Your Social Security Payments
Try these strategies to maximize your Social Security payments:
Work until your full retirement age: You need to claim Social Security at your full retirement age, which is 66 or 67 for most current workers, to get your full payments. Monthly payments are permanently reduced for people who sign up for Social Security before their full retirement age.
Delay claiming until age 70: After your full retirement age, payments will increase by about 8 percent for each year you delay claiming Social Security up until age 70. After age 70, there is no additional benefit for waiting to sign up for Social Security.
Claim spousal payments: Spouses may claim benefits based on their own work record or up to 50 percent of the higher earner’s benefit, whichever is higher. If you were married for at least 10 years, you can also claim Social Security benefits based on an ex-spouse’s work record.
Include family: If you have dependent children under age 19, you may be able to secure additional Social Security payments for them worth up to one half of your full retirement benefit to certain annual limits.
10. Homeowners Are Using This New “Roof Replacement” Service To Get a New Roof
Homeowners should never have to pay full price for roof repairs again. In the past roofing work could cost a fortune. Worse yet, a bad roof can lead to tremendous damage, mold, animal infestation and other expensive situations that could be avoided with proper home maintenance.
No doubt replacing a home’s roof is an easy thing to put off “until next season,” especially since traditionally the cost could come with quite the price tag.
But thanks to this brilliant new website, it no longer has to cost homeowners an arm and a leg to get the roof replaced or repaired. In fact, homeowners that use the site will never have to pay full price for roof repairs again.
Now homeowners can get their roof replaced while saving thousands of dollars in the process by taking advantage of all special discounts, rebates and incentives available in their area.
Every homeowner should check to see how cheap it can be to get a new roof in their area.
11. Get a Discount On Groceries If You’re Over 55
If you’re over 55 here are some stores that give a regular senior discount – you just need to ask.
- Albertsons: On the first Wednesday of every month, you may take 10% off your Albertsons purchase (55+)
- Kohl’s: 15% off on Wednesdays (60+)
- American Discount Stores: For seniors 62 or more 10% off every Monday.
- Bi-Lo Senior Discounts: 5% off every Wednesday for customers 60 or older.
- Compare Foods Supermarket: 10% off every Wednesday (60+).
- DeCicco Family Markets: 5% off every Wednesday (60+).
- Fred Meyer Senior Discount: 10% – 15%, depending on department, first Tuesday of each month for customers 55 or older.
- Fry’s Food Stores: 10% off on the first Wednesday of every month (55 +).
- Harris Teeter: 5% off every Thursday (60+).
- New Seasons: 10% off every Wednesday most items (65+), 10% off every Tuesday for military.
- Uncle Guiseppe’s Marketplace: 5% off (65+ on Wednesdays).
12. Get a Discount When Eating Out (55+)
- Arby's - 55 and up get a 10% discount or a free drink
- Applebee's - 60 and up get 10% to 15% off at participating locations.
- McDonald’s: discounts on coffee and beverages (55+)
- Wendy’s: give free coffee or other discounts depending on location
- Denny’s: offers a 55+ menu with smaller portions, and better prices
- IHOP – 10% discount (55+) and a menu for people aged 55 and over at participating locations
- Subway: 10% off (60+) varies by location
- KFC: free small drink with any meal depending on location (55+)
- Burger King: 10% discount on purchase depending on location (60+)
Bonus: Drugstore Discounts
- CVS Pharmacy: Those enrolled in the CVS ExtraCare Savings and Rewards program can save more with coupons in-store and online via the ExtraCare Coupon Center. As you shop and fill prescriptions, you also earn ExtraBucks Rewards.
- Rite Aid: You can get 20% off brand-name and generic prescription drugs with the Rite Aid Rx Savings Program. Sign up today and get an Rx Savings Card that will give you access to thousands of exclusive discounts at Rite Aid pharmacies!
- Costco Member Prescription Program: You and your family members can save up to 80% (at time of sale) with the Costco Member Prescription Program. If you have no prescription drug insurance, or if you do and it does not cover all your prescription medications – this the program that will help you save loads.
- Narcup: If you don’t have prescription drug insurance (or if it doesn’t cover all your medications), get the Narcup prescription discount card for free and save up to 50% on FDA approved drugs. Good to know – they also cover certain pet medications!
- Kmart: To get covered for most generic drugs (starting at $5 for a 30-day supply or at $10 for a 90-day supply), 10% of pet prescription and 25% off vaccinations join the Prescription Savings Club at Kmart (Pharmacy Savings Plus). It will cost you only $15 per household or $10 per person (annually).
- Walgreens Prescription Savings Club: Get exclusive discounts and special offers with your Prescription Savings Club Card. Membership fee – $20/person or $35/household annually. The best part – if you don’t save at least the cost if your membership fee, Walgreens will pay you the difference!
- Walmart Pharmacy Services: The company offers low-cost generic prescription medications, $4 refills for generics, branded drugs, and even pet medications. Check Walmart drug list to see how much you can save on your medications.
That's it! These special programs can easily save you $1000's of dollars each year. Claim before some of them expire this %current_month%!
That's it! If you found this list helpful, please share it with your friends and people who you think this would help.