12 Benefits Seniors Get Only If They Know
A surprisingly big number of Americans have never claimed these benefits and special programs. Most are missing out simply because they don’t know about them. Here's a list of the top benefits available for seniors in 2021.
You could put an extra $5,000 or even $10,000 back into your pocket in 2021 by claiming the benefits listed below. Claim right away before they expire (some could be expiring as early as %current_month%)
1. Stimulus Program Is Giving Homeowners Up To $3,708 This Week (But Only If You Claim It)
If you have a mortgage, a stimulus program could put thousands of dollars in your pocket every year.
Anyone with a mortgage can apply and get up to $3,708 each year ($309 every month) in mortgage savings as soon as this %current_month%.
Homeowners can start using this $3,708 however they want, thanks to a new stimulus package brought to us by the current Administration. You can substantially reduce your home mortgage payments, improve your home, or use it for any other expenses.
Homeowners who have good credit and owe $100,000 or more on their mortgage will qualify for even larger amount!
Unfortunately, the majority of Americans will not receive their $3,708 yearly savings. Just because they don't know that they have to apply online in order to receive it.
Every homeowner should complete this mortgage relief survey to check if they're owed the $3,708 stimulus package (takes just 60 seconds).
2. Owe More Than $25,000 In Credit Card Debt? This Program Can Help You Reduce Your Debt
If you owe more than $25,000 in credit card debt, this amazing debt relief program can get your debt reduced to a more manageable amount.
If you would like to be free of debt stress, you should consider enrolling into this program. Can you imagine what it is like to be financially free?
If you’ve been struggling to pay your credit card debt, then click here to take advantage of this debt relief program!
[button $link="http://go.improvedebt.com/3f508bd5-2c11-4d4a-b0d8-f2dcba302f37?offer=debtrelief&camp=" $text="Reduce Your Debt" $target=“_blank”]
3. Special Program Gives Up To $250,000 In Life Insurance For Just $15/mo
If you have any family, life insurance is a must. Most people don’t have savings large enough for their family to pay off their mortgage, cover living expenses, and pay for final expenses — never mind ensuring your loved ones don’t inherit your debts.
Life insurance companies know all of this and the bigger the policy, the more they profit. They’ve been getting away with charging high rates for years – but that’s all coming to an end.
Fortunately, there is now a way to get a rock solid, yet very inexpensive life insurance policy from top providers. Thanks to this amazing website it’s easy to see and compare plans, regardless of age or medical history. The best part is it’s totally free to get a quote!
Even if you already have a policy, it can find comparable plans at a much much lower price. You could easily end up saving up to 70% on term life insurance!
No medical check and instant approval policies are also available.Click Here To Learn More
4. Get A Huge Discount On Your Car Insurance (Save Over $600/year)
Did you know that depending on your age, driving record and other factors you could get a huge discount on car insurance?
If you’re paying over $50/month for car insurance, there’s a good chance you’re paying more than you need to. It’s quite common for this to occur, as most seniors simply keep their same old policy in place… and those rates can creep up over time without really noticing.
Most seniors are not taking advantage of the multiple discounts available to them when it comes to car insurance. And the reason is that most seniors don’t even know about these discounts. Click here to learn how you can save up to $600 on your car insurance.
[button $link="http://click.gospect.com/3f508bd5-2c11-4d4a-b0d8-f2dcba302f37?offer=carinsurance&camp=" $text="Click Here To Learn More" $target=“_blank”]
5. Never Pay For Costly Home Repairs Out-of-Pocket Again
Unexpected home repairs can be catastrophic to the finances of most seniors who are on a fixed monthly budget. Your home insurance will not cover your refrigerator, stove or washing machine breaking down unexpectedly. Same goes for your heater in the winter or AC unit in the summer, if it breaks, you have to pay the heavy repair bill.
The good news is that there is now a new Home Warranty Program available for seniors that can help protect you from unexpected home repair bills & save you thousands on repairs. Appliances, AC’s, heaters, roofing repairs, etc. – they are all covered under the program. If they cannot fix it, they will replace it, its simple + saving seniors thousands.Click Here To Learn More
6. $0 Electric Bills? Federal Program Pays Homeowners To Go Solar
Did you know that some people are totally eliminating their power bills in 2021? Americans are taking advantage of a little-known government program which is paying them thousands to switch to solar. You are thinking what's the catch? The catch is that only some zip codes qualify for this program.
The program provides subsidies and rebates that can cover most of the costs associated with installing solar panels. In fact, the average tax break gives back over $5,000 for installing solar panels.
But the benefits don't end there. Once homeowners go solar, their energy bill is drastically reduced — often to $0 or close to it. It can save you thousands of dollars in the long run. You can bet the energy companies are not too thrilled about that.
It's very easy and completely free to check if your zip code qualifies. Homeowners can instantly check if their zip code qualifies for free and be on their way to eliminating electric bills. Check If My Area Qualifies
7. Government Program Gives Homeowners Up To $4,000 Home Payment Reduction This %current_month%. You Can Check In 2 Minutes If You Qualify.
(Washington, D.C.) - Millions of homeowners are getting huge savings on their monthly mortgage bill thanks to this new stimulus package, and not surprisingly banks aren't too happy about that.
If you were born before 1991 and have a mortgage, this new program could deduct up to $4,000 each year from your mortgage payments. Homeowners are shocked when they see how much they could qualify for!
You could bet the banks aren't too thrilled about losing all that profit and might secretly hope homeowners don't find out before time runs out. So while the banks happily wait for this program to end, the Government is making a final push and urging homeowners to take advantage.
Its completely free to check and takes less than a minute, so it’s very much worth your time. Homeowners who have a mortgage balance of under $739,000 are more likely to qualify for a much larger cash out payment.
Pro Tip: A credit score of 600+, which is considered "Good" credit, can help you get the largest possible payout.
UPDATE: This program is set to expire sometime in 2021 but the good news is once you're in, you're in. So if reducing your mortgage payments or getting some extra cash can help you, you must check right away. See if you qualify now to reduce your monthly payments >>
[button $link="http://click.gospect.com/3f508bd5-2c11-4d4a-b0d8-f2dcba302f37?offer=hiro&camp=" $text="Click Here To Check If You Qualify" $target=“_blank”]
8. Get a Discount on Groceries & Dining Out
- Albertsons: On the first Wednesday of every month, you may take 10% off your purchase (55+)
- Kohl’s: 15% off on Wednesdays (60+)
- Walgreens - up to 30% off every Tuesday (55+) with their Balance Rewards program
- Walmart: Walmart offers very few discounts to seniors. Some locations can offer reduced costs to seniors some days each week.
- Fred Meyer Senior Discount: 10% – 15%, depending on department, first Tuesday of each month for customers 55 or older.
- McDonald’s: discounts on coffee and beverages (55+)
- Subway: 10% off (60+) varies by location
- Chilli's: 10% off (55+)
- Walmart, Amazon, Kroger, Albertsons, Costco, Walgreens, Publix and many more stores - save up to 70% OFF with Easy Savings - read our review below
9. Save up to 70% at Thousands of Stores When You Join Easy Savings
You might be throwing your money away if you are not a member of Easy Savings which can help you save up to 70% OFF from top brands and stores.
Americans who join Easy Savings get access to their members-only website where they can find thousands of discounts, coupons and deals which can help them save money at many popular stores like Walmart, Amazon, Kroger, Albertsons, Publix, Costco, Target, Aldi, Walgreens, CVS, Lowe's, Home Depot, KOHL's, Nike, Apple McDonalds, Starbucks and many other places.
You can save money at almost every store in United States. I was pleasantly surprised that Easy Savings saved me so much money at stores near my home, where I do most of my shopping.
We’ve tried Easy Savings and we love it. We have managed to save over $400 in our first month with Easy Savings. It was very easy to use. I see us easily saving $300 every month. You can literally save thousands of dollars each year paying for stuff you would have to pay for anyway. We can't wait to see how much we will end up saving next month.
If you want to save money on your everyday expenses, click here to read the full review of Easy Savings.
[button $link="http://go.improvesavings.com/3f508bd5-2c11-4d4a-b0d8-f2dcba302f37?offer=senioradvantage&camp=" $text="Click Here To Learn More" $target=“_blank”]
10. Homeowners Can Get up to $1,550 Back On Their Home Insurance
A new special program is helping thousands of savvy homeowners get up to $1,550/year back on their home insurance. Has your insurance provider told you about this?
The truth is that everyone needs homeowners insurance, and the insurance companies know that. But how often do you actually get to use your insurance? Most probably not enough to make up for the cost year after year. Home insurance should not be expensive.
Here’s something most people don’t know about home insurance: Homeowners insurance is actually inexpensive, but most people are paying way too much. In fact, most homeowners can now get an average $1,550 taken off their annual bill for the same or even better coverage than they have now at a much lower rate by using this popular website.
In just 30 seconds, you can search available rates from the top insurance providers that compete to give you the lowest rate allowing you to get a big discount on a great coverage. Many readers are reporting that they’re able cut their home insurance in half just by using this free website to compare quotes.Get My Free Quote
11. Enjoy These Discounts When Eating Out
- Arby's - 55 and up get a 10% discount or a free drink
- Applebee's - 60 and up get 10% to 15% off at participating locations.
- McDonald’s: discounts on coffee and beverages (55+)
- Whataburger: free drink with purchase of a meal, depending on location (55+)
- Wendy’s: give free coffee or other discounts depending on location
- Denny’s: offers a 55+ menu with smaller portions, and better prices
- IHOP – 10% discount (55+) and a menu for people aged 55 and over at participating locations
- Subway: 10% off (60+) varies by location
- Papa John’s Senior Discount: check with your local stores (no standard senior discount policy)
- KFC: free small drink with any meal depending on location (55+)
- Burger King: 10% discount on purchase depending on location (60+)
- McDonalds, Starbucks, Subway, Burger King - save up to 70% with Easy Savings
Homeowners should never have to pay full price for roof repairs again. In the past roofing work could cost a fortune. Worse yet, a bad roof can lead to tremendous damage, mold, animal infestation and other expensive situations that could be avoided with proper home maintenance.
No doubt replacing a home’s roof is an easy thing to put off “until next season,” especially since traditionally the cost could come with quite the price tag.
But thanks to this brilliant new website, it no longer has to cost homeowners an arm and a leg to get the roof replaced or repaired. In fact, homeowners that use the site will never have to pay full price for roof repairs again.
Now homeowners can get their roof replaced while saving thousands of dollars in the process by taking advantage of all special discounts, rebates and incentives available in their area.
Every homeowner should check to see how cheap it can be to get a new roof in their area.Enter ZIP to Check Eligibility Here
Remember: these special programs can easily save you $1000’s of dollars every year. Claim them before some of them expire this %current_month% and start saving right away!
If you found this list helpful, please share it with your friends and people who you think this would help.
Bonus: Get a Discount When You Shop
- Banana Republic: 10% off (62+)
- Clarks: 10% off (62+)
- Kohl's: 15% off (60+) on Wednesdays, in store only.
- Michael's: 10% off your entire purchase every day (55+).
- Ross Stores: 10% off every Tuesday (55+)
- Target: Limited access to senior discounts is available at Target. However, some locations may offer discounts on specific days for various events.
- Walgreens: “Seniors Day” once a month, varying by location. Discounts are available for Balance Rewards card members (55+). Discounts include 20% off in store or 10% off online.
- Walmart Pharmacy Services: The company offers low-cost generic prescription medications, $4 refills for generics, branded drugs, and even pet medications. Check Walmart drug list to see how much you can save on your medications.
- Walmart, Amazon, KOHL's, Target, Lowe's, Walgreens - save up to 70% with Easy Savings
Stay More Connected To Your Family With This FREE Family App
Do you want to feel more connected to your kids and grandkids and get updates and pictures on what is happening in their daily lives?
Or maybe you don't feel like sharing private moments of your life on Facebook for the rest of the world to see?
This new Family Circle App allows you to create a private circle of just your close family and friends and upload, comment, like each others pictures and videos. There's also an in-built group chat for the whole family. You can also send private text and voice messages to other members in your circle as well.
Whenever you are posting a new picture to the Family Circle App you know that only the people who will see it are the people you keep close to your heart. So you are much more free to share more private moments from your life than you would on Facebook. If you have grandkids you can ask your children to upload a new picture of them each day. It's never a dull moment when you see a new photo of your lovely kids or grandkids.
Family Circle App does not sell your personal information to advertisers unlike Facebook. It cares about your privacy and is free to use. Click here to read the full review.
[button $link="https://learnsaving.com/news/family-circle-app-review" $text="Click Here To Read Full Review" $target=“_blank”]
Save $1000's Using These 8 Money-Saving Strategies: